Today is the last day to enter Uniting Through History‘s Hip History Contest and the first day to help a student win a $50 Amazon gift card. Simply visit the View Entries page, view the entries, and vote for your favorites. You can vote for as many entries as you like, but only one time per entry. The last day to vote is May 26, 2021.
We’ve been amazed by the entries received. Given that this was our first year, we didn’t know what to expect. But the creativity displayed by the students surpassed our expectations. Examples of this creativity include:
- an original song
- an original poem
- an original painting
- an original story
- a puppet show
- a MineCraft tour of a Buxton house
- a retro television program, featuring flying pigs
- a play with actors showing the equity in Buxton
- a bilingual discussion of Buxton’s history
- a basketball game interwoven with Buxton’s history
So please help a student win. View all the contest entries and thank the students for their hard work by voting!